Whilst in our care, residents are supported 24-hours a day by an experienced, dedicated and highly-skilled staffing team who wish to make any stay with us as comfortable and pleasurable as they possibly can. Our particular areas of expertise are:
- Long-term – meeting the medical and non-medical requirements of residents who are no longer able to look after themselves, over a sustained period of time
- Respite and rehabilitation – providing temporary relief to those who are caring for family members. Our rehabilitation programme helps to prepare people to move back into their homes, typically after a hospital stay
- Day care – providing facilities and daily activities, to give temporary relief to carers and family members
- Palliative – providing specific medical care and nursing intervention to those who need it
- End of Life – giving comfort and a preferred place of care, avoiding the need for hospital admission
From your initial visit, our staff will begin to form a picture of the care required. Together, we will create a personalised plan supported by an initial assessment and, if appropriate, a hospital visit to understand any specific medical requirements prior to admission.
We can also offer residents the following services, as required: GPs, physiotherapy; domiciliary dentist; optician; chiropody; church ministers; alternative therapies; and hairdressing.
If this sounds like the care you’re looking for, we recommend paying us a visit in order to meet us, gain a more detailed understanding of our provision and choose a suitable bedroom. Please give us a call on 0208 660 9336 or fill in the Contact form.
Resident's family member
Pam and Mary, our registered managers at Hill House and Westside respectively, have both been valued members of our team for over fifteen years, and each leads a dedicated staff of nurses and health care assistants. We also have a team of domestic assistants who ensure that all facilities within the homes are clean, hygienic and infection-free and laundry staff who provide a personal service for our residents.
We go to great lengths to ensure that our residents feel at home with us, and encourage individuals to continue to enjoy life’s little pleasures as much as they feel able to. To this end, we have a talented catering manager, Rodney Balraj, who works across both homes and manages our skilled catering teams. We also have a full-time activities and entertainment coordinator who caters to all tastes and abilities. You can learn more about what we offer under Our Homes.